How To TRIPLE Your Real Estate Business In 90 Days

Category : Real Estate
How To TRIPLE Your Real Estate Business In 90 Daysby Roxy-Publishingon.How To TRIPLE Your Real Estate Business In 90 DaysBeing successful in real estate can be very difficult. 90% of Realtors do not make it in this business and those that do, less than 8% ever see great results and it is because the other 92% do not have the correct game plan. This video walks you through how Joshua Smith has become one […]

Being successful in real estate can be very difficult. 90% of Realtors do not make it in this business and those that do, less than 8% ever see great results and it is because the other 92% do not have the correct game plan. This video walks you through how Joshua Smith has become one of the top Realtors in the world and gives you the road map to hit the results you desire!

Share

Related Posts

17 Responses

  1. DIANE CASTRO-PEREZApril 20, 2016 at 10:50 am

    "I'm either going to get told no, or I'm going to have to tell my kids no."
    I absolutely love that!

  2. Kim TranApril 20, 2016 at 11:42 am

    Hi Josh My name is Kim
    I am 23 years old and i have been dealing with depression most of my life, it inspires me to know that you used your pains to make gains in your future and you never lost focus, thank-you for giving your genuine advice.

  3. Tiffany PalaciosApril 20, 2016 at 12:06 pm

    I've just decided I want to pursue a career in real estate and this has really motivated me. I'm currently in college and I do want to finish… I have three more years left, but the summer after I graduate I'm going to get my real estate license. Even though I have so much work ahead of me I know I'm going to be successful. Thank you for adding to my confidence and motivation in becoming the best in whatever I do.

  4. Orange County Real EstateApril 20, 2016 at 12:36 pm

    There are more good suggestions in this video by this young man Joshua Smith in this simple class than I have heard or learned from other many other guru's of this industry. Real Estate is an industry of individual actors all with our own play. Many Real Estate players are trying to sell their moves to the rest of us as better than ours. I must admit Joshua's plays are far better than those I have been using to date.

  5. charsmatic leaderApril 20, 2016 at 12:49 pm

    Dislike people that talk at you get out of ur mind and into your hearts.

  6. krojaimesApril 20, 2016 at 1:25 pm

    I want to become a real state agent in Tampa, Florida. Thank you for for the video👌

  7. Susan MilnerApril 20, 2016 at 1:43 pm

    Awesome chat!

  8. MarionApril 20, 2016 at 2:27 pm

    Future realtor watching this video from Vancouver, Canada, thanks for the great tips, I'm ready to own my life!

  9. Andreas HanssonApril 20, 2016 at 2:40 pm

    Really good video! Sounds alot like the book "The ONE thing" which I love!

  10. Kristine Dunn, RealtorApril 20, 2016 at 3:14 pm

    AHHH!! I cannot believe I am JUST now finding you! Love your content!- and your energy is fantastic!

  11. Will ChoeApril 20, 2016 at 3:27 pm

    More than just real estate teaching. Love your life lessons.

  12. Jonathan RuizApril 20, 2016 at 3:59 pm

    Inspiring video! I know you are a true believer of flat out asking for the business..when at an open house do you use that same concept when meeting new leads that walk through?im having trouble finding a script or sometimg to try and start working with them.

  13. Leslie JenningsApril 20, 2016 at 4:31 pm

    Awesome and thorough.. Im starting today! I'm one year in come March. This video has taken my breath away! Thank you Joshua!

  14. dennis chrApril 20, 2016 at 5:27 pm

    Hello Joshua, I live in Greece, I will be joining insurance industry quite soon.
    The two (Real Estate & Insurance) businesses are similar. Your points are very useful, they will sure save me a lot of money & time. Thanks a lot!

  15. Cory YeagerApril 20, 2016 at 5:46 pm

    Excellent video Josh. When you distribute the flyers do you guys just leave them at people's door or do you have some other method?

  16. Frantzces LysApril 20, 2016 at 6:00 pm

    Fabulous content Joshua Smith! I love the Mega Open houses for FSBO's it's a win win for everyone and it definitely sets you apart. Thanks for sharing!

  17. Bill CunninghamApril 20, 2016 at 6:23 pm

    Great content Josh! I went through your 90 day bootcamp which was great and this was a nice refresher….